Motion For Mobile
Effective on and from 1 July 2022
“we”, “our” or “us” means Motion For Mobile Limited.
“personal information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person, including (without limitation) name, email, address, phone number, payment information, support queries and feedback.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect your personal information from you when you visit our website or use our services. The ways we collect your personal information are broadly set out as follows:
- Information you provide to us directly: when you visit or use some parts of our website and/or services, we may ask you to provide personal information to us. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you don’t want to provide it, it may mean you can’t use some parts of our website or services, or we may not be able to provide you with certain information.
- Information we collect automatically: when you visit or use some parts of our website and/or services, we may collect some information about you automatically, such as your IP address, operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach our website, the date, time and duration of your visit and the pages you viewed. This information will help us understand how our website is being used so that we can provide you with a personalised experience.
Some of the information we collect automatically is collected using cookies or similar tracking technologies. Your web browser may allow you to disable acceptance of cookies or certain types of cookies used to automatically collect your personal information. If you limit or disable these cookies, your access or use of our website may be restricted.
- Information obtained from third parties: we may sometimes collect personal information about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or our trusted third parties and agents that work for us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To maintain and operate our website, and analyse usage of our website.
- To provide you with services and information on our services.
- To manage our relationship with you, including communicating with you, responding to your questions or asking you for feedback.
- To provide you with further information that you have asked to receive or we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services or products offered by us or third parties. In addition, we may also use your personal information to display targeted advertising to you online – through our website or through third party websites and their platforms.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we may share your personal information with our third party service providers who assist us with the above-mentioned purposes, but we won’t share your personal information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We have reasonable protections in place to protect personal information that is held by us from unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction.
You’re allowed to see what personal information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the marketing communication.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We will review and investigate your complaint and try to get back to you within a reasonable timeframe. You can also complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.